Herman Wiesensee

tarbridge

Herman Wiesensee passed on 11/22/2008 after a long illness.Herman was a great friend and a great help to many of us in the Military Medal collecting and researching.He was a true Gentleman.

I knew Herman well. He was a longtime AAMUC member, though he'd ceased collecting uniforms years ago. He was always a great help in researching vets. I will miss him.

Does anyone have info in funeral arrangements?

G

If anyone is interested in funeral arrangements, check the "Youngstown Vindicator" website tomorrow. I understand he wiol be cremated and there will be a private service, but there may be some sort of visitatio on Tuesday. I will post more info when I learn it.

G

Sorry the hear this, he helped me with several named medals I have. But haven't corresponded with him in years. He also stressed how historically important the research was.

RIP

BKW

Herman was a good guy and most knowledgeable about U.S. medals. I knew he had been ill for a long time. Sorry to hear of his passing. R.I.P. Herman

Semper Fi....Bobgee

A memorial service will be held Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Davidson-Becker Funeral Home in Struthers, OH, near Youngstown.

Friends will be received at the funeral home Tuesday from 6-7 p.m. prior to the service.

G