On my way to Florida today......

BILL THE PATCH

Going to Naples fla. Today. Anyplace to find militaria? I was here a few years ago but cannot remember what place I found. Willing to travel up to hundred miles radius

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Going to Naples fla. Today. Anyplace to find militaria? I was here a few years ago but cannot remember what place I found. Willing to travel up to hundred miles radius

I stopped in Homer Helter's Antique and Military Mall in Naples a few years ago. Some good, some bad but I think it is worth a look. http://www.homerheltersantiqueandmilitary.com/

BILL THE PATCH

That's the place , thanks couldn't remember the name. Going tomorrow.

Kurt Barickman

Is that place still open? I was in Naples last year and although I didn't stop at his store, I found an obituary for him in the Naples newspaper?

Kurt

CNY Militaria

The webpage states it no longer open for business and auction information is pending.

BILL THE PATCH

Just went there this morning, everything left 3 days ago according to the son. His dad died last year( homer), homers private collection sold to a firm from Belgium. The stuff in the store was packed up 3 days ago in semi's. It will go to auction from Nov to Feb. Where I don't know. The son owns a construction company and seemed indifferent to the stores contents. If anyone was ever at homers place they know how much stuff was there. The son also said his fathers private collection was never at the place of business. And the son also told me the firm from Belgium was working on behalf of the Belgium govt. It's the end of an era down here. I was shocked when I got there and the doors were locked.

WWIIinterviews

Anywhere in NW Florida, Alabama or Georgia? I haven't found much of anything in that area.