Greetings from Russia :D

Stepan

Hello, my name is Stepan. I´m from Kaluga, thats a town roughly 3h away by car from Moscow. I know there is alot of misunderstanding between our countries currently and i would like to change a bit about that. I´m interested in technology and also military things. Beside that im a fitness and sports freak. I also like travel but never was USA.

respectingthesacrifice

Welcome Stepan, I like Kaluga very nice woods around there...

Eric

Welcome Stepan, I like Kaluga very nice woods around there...

Eric

How do you know my city? Did you ever visit?

Rakkasan187

Hello Stepan,

Welcome to the forum.. We try to put politics aside here and focus on military history and things.. Looking forward to your contributions..

Leigh

Hookemhorns88

Welcome aboard Stepan. I have not been to Kaluga but passed not too far from there back in December as I drove from Belgorod to Moscow. It was really interesting to drive through Kursk where the massive tank battle took place.

Welcome aboard Stepan. I have not been to Kaluga but passed not too far from there back in December as I drove from Belgorod to Moscow. It was really interesting to drive through Kursk where the massive tank battle took place.

If you ever come back here you should consider visit eastern Russia. Lake Baikal and Kamchatka. It is absolute awesome there. I wish my country would do more for tourism.