Ohio Civil War Show, Mansfield, Richland Co. Fairgrounds

100thOVI

May 5 & 6, 2018. 41st Annual Show. Full range of Military collectables from all eras. Focus is on CW but other periods are well represented. Antique and collectable firearms, battlefield artifacts, photography, documents, books, Artillery displays, reenactor supplies, etc. etc. 6 buildings plus outdoor displays. Hope to see you there. See http://www.ohiocivilwarshow.com for details.

• 2 weeks later...
scottiques

GREAT Show coming up this weekend! Well worth a drive.

I'll be in the Youth Building near the cafeteria. I have thousands of antique/ military related images-- let me know what you are looking for.

Scott

scottiques

• 11 months later...

May 4 & 5, 2019. 42st Annual Show. Full range of Military collectables from all eras. Focus is on CW but other periods are well represented. Antique and collectable firearms, battlefield artifacts, photography, documents, books, Artillery displays, re-enactor supplies, etc. etc. 7 buildings (750 Tables) plus outdoor displays. Hope to see you there. See http://www.ohiocivilwarshow.com for details.

Excellent show....I always set up.

Worth attending, I assure you.

Concur with Mike-- great show!

Come see me in the Youth building.

Scott

scottiques

Sgtdorango and I will be setting up there for the first time. We have heard a lot of good things about this show. Can't wait to attend.

Sgtdorango and I will be setting up there for the first time. We have heard a lot of good things about this show. Can't wait to attend.

It is a great show for buying and selling, but don't overlook the displays/ demonstrations-- cannon fire, fife and drum corps, field hospital and other "living history" displays.

Scott

scottiques

• 2 weeks later...