Is This A Disney Design?

R. Watkins

Here's another emblem, this one is of unknown origin and lineage. In spite of the D. Duck image contained in this design,

this does not have the 'look' of Disney artwork. The Disney people might have created the original design and this might

just be someones attempt to duplicate the original art, but my main goal right now is to come up with a unit designation

for this emblem.

Does this image ring any bells with anyone.

post-6249-0-41637300-1523981811.jpg

Johnny Signor

The Eagle Donald's riding reminds me somewhat of the 38th Bombardment Group's emblem , possibly a variation or submitted idea that only got that far ?????

post-2068-0-55360500-1524352609.jpg

The Eagle Donald's riding reminds me somewhat of the 38th Bombardment Group's emblem , possibly a variation or submitted idea that only got that far ?????

This would be something of a streatch Johnny, but I suppose anythings possible.

I would really like to know if this image is representative of the original artwork. If that

is the case I would seriously question whether this design originated with the folks

at Disney. The execution of this emblem as posted just doesn't measure up to the

standard we are used to seeing from Disney artists.

Johnny Signor

Possibly a copy of an original by someone other than a Disney artist who saw it during the war or their studio ............