Dike, Iowa Militaria Collectors Show -- April 14, 2018

36-tex

I have attended this show for the last several years and have always had a good time. Lots of reasonably priced items and knowledgeable people who will help with IDing items.

If you make it, stop by my table and introduce yourself.

I am always looking for patches (U.S. military as well as U.S. law enforcement and fire ones!).

post-98-0-40354900-1522978450_thumb.jpg

Thanks to all who attended or had tables.

Mother nature tried to dampen the show with a spring blizzard.Smaller attendance due to weather but those who came were buyers.

Several new faces and our regulars as well.

Some great patch deals to be found as well as various bargins for all.

Thanks to member oldabewla for providing his POW display table to honor the POWs and veterans.

Kurt Barickman

Wanted to go but weather was really bad, glad to hear that it worked out. Hopefully this fall.

Kurt

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who attended.Some very nice items to be seen.

Seemed the public attendance was down but those who were there were buying and were very happy to see an event in the area.I think there were two home area colledge ball games and the weather was good so the farmers can get in the fields after a couple weeks of rain.

Several new first time attendees.

BIg thanks to Ron M for the help. Big Thanks to Rons Daughter Shannon who runs the galley,Thanks to Dave for the work on food prep and supplies,...Mike A also a big thanks as he brought cheesy potatoes and were a huge hit...

Looking forward to April.

Thanks again to all who supported the show as a table holder or attendee.

RememberThe5thESB

Would've loved to come, just couldn't make it because we have no spare cash for gas money to make it that far. Looks great too! Sad I missed out this.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

That was a great event, thank you everyone who helped put it together. It was the first military show I have been able to attend and I really enjoyed it and was able to pick up some really fascinating items at much less then I probably would have ended up paying on eBay. I look forward to the next one.

Smaller show but with a bid bang! I always find some hard to fine items at a great price for my collection!

Can't wait till the spring one!

Ron, Ron, and Dave always do a great job! Thanks Guys!

I always like to stay and Do the tear down because it's a cheap show to do and attend it's a great way to pay the club back!

Craig

Smaller show but with a bid bang! I always find some hard to fine items at a great price for my collection!

Can't wait till the spring one!

Ron, Ron, and Dave always do a great job! Thanks Guys!

I always like to stay and Do the tear down because it's a cheap show to do and attend it's a great way to pay the club back!

Craig

Greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...