Patrol Collar EGAs

ChuckyD

Screw back! My apoloogies! I will post more pics too (back/front etc)!

Thanks! Ive always wanted a pair! I have one (acquired from a fellow forum member) that is now a spare! But its different than these so is it really a “spare”? HA!

Thanks to the same forum member (and forum) for verification assistance PRIOR to purchase! This forum is OUTSTANDING!!

SF

Chuck

PS~~even though I have a pair now~~if anyone has a spare set laying around for sale ~~ let me know! SF

I probably messed the title up! Ill break out the reference books I have and post more info !

Or if someone has them handy!

Yessir! Very small and rare from what I understand!

SF

Nice set. As you stated Chuck the uniform these are intended for is often called the patrol jacket. The jacket very much resembles the British officers jacket of the same time frame, and the British jacket was more popularly called the patrol jacket, but that nomenclature has bled over to the the Marine model as well. I knew from your title exactly what you were referring to Very hard to find matched set of these ega’s. You did well for yourself. Kevin

I've expressed my thoughts with you on these...but I'll reiterate... beauties. But, I'm biased, as an early EGA fan myself.