Good deal from Craigslist

mvmhm

I randomly check Craigslist for "stuff", but haven't found anything good AND reasonably priced in a looooong time. Yesterday I decided to check and found this ACH with 4th Brigade Combat Team patch for a mere $30. I thought maybe the seller hadn't typed the price in correctly...and the advert was 6 days old, so I thought to myself, "Self, there's no way that'll still be available if it's really only thirty bucks.". I was pleasantly surprised to hear no one had even asked about it. So, 30 dollars and two hours later it was mine. The soldier who wore this served two tours in Afghanistan. It's got all the straps and pads, and the cover has just enough of the "been there, done that" wear and tear to make it sexy.

Mark sends

post-3423-0-41681800-1522412559_thumb.jpg

TheMinistryOfAviation

Nice grab!

I check Craigslist every so often, but I get real tired when all I find are "WANTED: MILITARIA WWI & WWII". I guess they're clever as they probably corner 80% or the craigslist militaria market, but it sure is annoying.

-Jeremy

I normally don't buy things because if I wait long enough it'll walk in the door, but the price was too good to pass up.

Mark sends