Here's a REAL oddity in a JPK

usmce4

ebay 232705504218

A "Genuine" WWII KABAR JPK marked JAPAN. I didn't even know we had Jets in WWII let alone that Japan was making the knives for the pilots.

Art

ebay 232705504218

A "Genuine" WWII KABAR JPK marked JAPAN. I didn't even know we had Jets in WWII let alone that Japan was making the knives for the pilots.

Art

Mmmm......sounds like the seller needs to step awAy from the tin foil.

The sheath and stone are correct for the Japanese knock off, however I wouldn't pair these with a genuine U.S. knife. When you throw in the $12.90 shipping fee even if won at the minimum bid, IMHO I don't see a bargain.

But what something is worth is what the buyer and seller agree to.

I don't know why everyone is so skeptical. That is actually a extremely rare multi use survival knife that could also be attached as a bayonet for a fully semi-automatic assault rifle that could empty a 30 round clip in .05 seconds! Additionally, sactroop is correct, the blade is made from meteorite! How is that so hard to comprehend?

Good Story too...blade looks repro.Dont recall there was originals marked on blade just with the M3 1943 designation.Typically maker marked or maker with date.

Auction picture

post-342-0-35778700-1521700980_thumb.jpg

Wow, if I ever get my hands on the guy that sharpened the false edge on my M3's, there's going to be some explaining to do. :huh: I missed the announcement that it was opening day for fishing season too.

Here's the corker!!!! The name on the pictures is "BRAVAMANO BLADES" Google that and see what comes up!!!!

I'm ordering the Kawasaki KZ Scrambler with the free modified AK47 bayonet

Art

Boy those are 2 beauties. I love the "sheath sharper" comment. I'd also like to meet the "good old boy" who sold the knife in the first place.