New Member, long time collector

Cammobunker

Cammobunker

Hi everybody! I've been collecting militaria since I was, well, let's just say Carter was President. I'm really a helmet collector, but I have many things that aren't helmets. I was a WW2 reenactor for years until I moved to Arkansas from California. I've been through several collections and have watched all this stuff become rare and valuable when it used to be dirt cheap and practically grew on trees. Glad to be here!

Jumpin Jack

Welcome! You will find a great number of well informed long time collectors like yourself. This is a great Forum as you will soon see. Have fun and enjoy your travels throughout the Forum. Jack

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody! I've been collecting militaria since I was, well, let's just say Carter was President. I'm really a helmet collector, but I have many things that aren't helmets. I was a WW2 reenactor for years until I moved to Arkansas from California. I've been through several collections and have watched all this stuff become rare and valuable when it used to be dirt cheap and practically grew on trees. Glad to be here!

Welcome!

I can remember going to shows and there would be a huge box of AAF officer hats for $1 each.. take one take all.

I also remember unlimited Japanese NCO samurai swords for $25 each... take one take all.

Ohh.. those were the days....