So how about these two 30 round carbine magazines?

kfields

Scott Looks Great !

Here's The view from my desk. I made this 14 carbine rack and have another that holds 7 on the other open wall. 2 must have been on the cleaning bench and the .22 and 870 temporarily took their place. I usually display 21.... Lucky number. Rest are in the lockers and safes. 1st gun on the left is WRA 1,030,621. 2nd from left started my condition, that was my Fathers WRA 5,573,898 snuck home with help from 2 Aussie friends from the Philippines at the end of his 2nd tour. 3rd is WRA 5,811,227. 4th is Inland 5,061,238. 5th Inland 5,219,465. 6th S'G' 1,823,135. 7th SG 3,465,948. And........ I can't remember, should be NPM, IBM,UEF, UEF W code, QHMC, Stan Pro, RMC, but they get moved and added. All except the first 7 (again lucky number) these are special to me.

Safe Weekend To All,

Charlie-P777

image.png.8efd02c511e9a2837468359e19c38d11.png

Makes it easier when on the Carbine forums to get up and look for a certain something to answer a question or finish a topic. Looks better when I have that rack just carbines.

I display 21 in that room. Filled the closet with safes and converted a old china cabinet in to my smalls display. In the evening it's peaceful in there at times you swear you can feel the history. Lots of pictures of my Father when he was in along with my FIL. Both served in the PTO.

Added a picture of my Father while in the Philippines.

Safe Weekend All

Charlie-P777

0011-1.jpg