New to forum - But not new to US Military accumulating......Prescott, AZ

THREEDFLYER

THREEDFLYER

Found this forum recently when searching for answers and have enjoyed browsing.

After 30 years living in the Pacific NW we relocated two years ago to the Prescott Arizona area which is a much more fitting place for me politically speaking.

My collection has included only US weapons that use metallic cartridges and spans from the 1st Model US Schofield to the WWII Johnson M1941, Garand, etc.

I am also active in collecting early Winchester lever guns and very much into Smith and Wesson hand ejectors......you can find me under the same user name in the Smith and Wesson Collectors Association forum.

And lastly I collect pre-1900 Frankford Arsenal rounds with dated and unmarked headstamps. Always looking to add to that collection!

Anyway, hope to get to know some of the folks on this forum and maybe meet up with some who are located in my area.

Regards,

Tom Graham

BILL THE PATCH

Welcome, I live in NY State and politically it sucks. I'm envious . Some day I'll make the move. Hope to see some of your hardware.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

THREEDFLYER

Welcome, I live in NY State and politically it sucks. I'm envious . Some day I'll make the move. Hope to see some of your hardware.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Thanks, hope you can escape NY soon!!! If you want information on the Prescott area just ask. I was a contractor in the Seattle area for 30 years, but took a job here as a construction superintendent for a custom home builder in Prescott.

I'll post more including some photos as I become more experienced with this forum.

BTW...My father-in-law who is 95 and still with us served in the 11th Airborne in the Pacific and is an awesome guy! Will post some photos of him as well. Also of his "trench art"

Cheers,

Tom

Rakkasan187

Tom,

Welcome to the forum from far West Texas.. Looking forward to seeing your collection and hearing about your father in law who served in the 11th Airborne.

Leigh

Catfishcraig

Welcome from Gilbert AZ. I have enjoyed Prescott for years. Myself and my kids went to summer camp in Prescott. I always enjoy driving by the assorted old military jeeps and vehicles sitting up on the hill along side HWY 69.

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have.

Craig