Dust, mold, or spider eggs?

I was cleaning my room, which has all of my militaria in it. I have this mussette bag sitting on the base of a torso display on the floor. A vaccum with a brush attachment got it right of and I didn't notice it anywhere else. I should mention the discovery of dead carpet beetle larvea is what prompted me cleaning. Does anyone know what this is?

post-146822-15196588581319.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Looks like it was leaning against something. Is this stored in a basement? It looks like calcium that leaches up from concrete in a moist climate.

It definitely is not spider eggs. Mold would infiltrate into the fibers but this, at least from this photo, appears to have been transferred to the surface.

I do not profess to be a militaria expert, but I conduct as much research as I am capable of and then write about my findings.
Check out my blogs, The Veteran's Collection (general militaria) and Chevrons and Diamonds (military baseball)

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Contact with dry wall? Often the dry wall finnish can be chalky.

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

Looks like it was leaning against something. Is this stored in a basement? It looks like calcium that leaches up from concrete in a moist climate.

It definitely is not spider eggs. Mold would infiltrate into the fibers but this, at least from this photo, appears to have been transferred to the surface.

It was in my room which has a window with a bad seal. The only thing it could've been leaning on is the aluminum bar for the mannequin torso. Thank you for the reply and information. I am currently looking for a small single room dehumidifier which will hopefully prevent things like this happening in the future.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk