your newest new guy is here

TexRdnec

and it's me

been collecting guns forever, even have all my carbine and garand manufacturers. never had any field gear or the rest that went along with them though, figured i'd change that

this is most of what i have so far, trying to figure out where to go from here. excuse the randomness, carbine pouch but a garand but a 1911 holster, etc....

Welcome to the best place on the net! From the looks of it, you should have been here long ago! When it comes to your firearm collection, do you have a favorite?

Welcome to the USMF. I'm always interested in whether you had difficulty finding an Irwin-Pederson carbine (assuming you don't have really deep pockets).

i really can't narrow down a favorite gun, they all have their place. however, the one that i can shoot all day and not get tired of is a savage fv-sr with suppressor, it's great fun.

the IP fell in to my lap, really. i wasn't even looking for one at the time but typed irwin pedersen into gunbroker and one popped up with a buy it now price that was hard to believe. studied the pictures as well as i could and then bought it as fast as i could. has the original underwood barrel but the rest of it is a mix of everything. great shooter with great barrel numbers though.

the irwin

IMG_2602_JPG-422340.jpg

here's my garand manufacturers

garands-259593.jpg