Can I buy this Vietnam era Helmet? (I need quickly answer)

italian front

italian front

Can I quickly buy this Vietnam M1? Please I need of a quickly answer...

I have only these photos and this is the description that the seller writes:

(sorry for bad traslation...)

"...shell M1951: swivel hooks - rear edge cover joint, punched on the front 'M-51A' (Mc Cord production 1951-1958), external color and inside ORIGINAL 95% sanded drab olives. There are signs of time and use, but no major rust and the only dent is what you see at the top of the dome.

Chinstrap T1 with the fittings to the anodized black 'clip' shell rings, like the accessories for closing the subject.
Liner M1955 without front hole Westinghouse production (marked W in the circle and 5 - is not a Micarta !!!), external color 100% and without any flaw in the fiber, complete with original headband and neckband. The brands on the neckband are not read, the headband is well marked 'MIL - B - 1953A - DA - 36 243 - QM (CTM) - 4748 - E - 60 MFG 1755 SB' (production 1959-60) and there is the name of the owner 'PFC PJ Hugenbaugh Pioneers USMC' (see photo). Rest in original brown leather with the rivet marked 'DOT', unfortunately broken and with a piece of missing leather (see photo)..."

Price: 190 euros

s-l1600_1.jpg

Thanks in advanced

Screamingeagles101

Agreed, these are very common, you can go to eBay and get a similar one for less than $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering the Euro is trading nearly 25% above the U.S. dollar, this thing is actually at $240.00 USD, which is absolutely insane. Save your money for something cheaper and just as nice.

Patchcollector

Also,some advice.Never run into a sale.Walk.Slowly!If you lose out on something don't worry you will probably find a better example for less later.That's the way it usually works out for me. :)