Hello from Michigan

HISTORY BUFF

From a fellow WW1 collector- Welcome to the best U.S. militaria forum anywhere! Any particular group of WW1 Marines? Any 339th Inf./N. Russia? Hope to hear from you soon.

From a fellow WW1 collector- Welcome to the best U.S. militaria forum anywhere! Any particular group of WW1 Marines? Any 339th Inf./N. Russia? Hope to hear from you soon.

No particular group but I do focus on the named groupings, uniforms and headgear. I do have a 339th Inf./ N Russia grouping to a Private Harris Avison who was in Company A. and a grouping to Cornelius DeWitt who was in Company B of the 310th Engineers.

Welcome. Where in Michigan are you? I am over in Saline, quite a few Michigan collectors here on the forum.

Bob

Thanks. I'm in West Michigan close to the lake.

Welcome from Grass Lake Michigan! If you are ever travelling I-94 stop in to the Michigan Military Heritage Museum, we have a huge WWI collection to include Marines, Polar Bears, and 12 different nations! We are on Facebook as well. Scott

welcome Michigan, I hale from Wisc, i also am new to the forum but have already met a lot of great people, you will enjoy the forum, welcome again and great collecting

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome! Wish you a nice time here. Did you ever visit the battlefields in france?

Hello and Thank you. Sorry for the late reply but have been busy with work. I have not visited the battlefields of France but going to Normandy and Germany is definitely on my bucket list.