101st Airborne Recon Platoon WWII (Reenacted) NC/VA/SC

bdale

General Apathy

Trying to grow our unit, please feel to check out our Facebook page if interested. Lots of information, events and tips for entering the hobby.

Honoring our Vets!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/964080627063098/

Hi, hopefully without any intention of being rude here, and again hopefully trying to help the post attract attention. ;)

I opened your post this morning expecting or hoping to see photographs of your unit, sadly nothing to see, I note that 38 other people have looked at your post so far without comment, as there's nothing to see and comment on. For those people who do use Facebook their comments will be made via likes on Facebook, no point in making comment here as other members will not have anything to see or understanding what the comments relate to..

happy days with your displays and look forward to seeing some shots of your unit if you can add some.. ^_^

lewis.

Thanks for your intention to help and feedback. There is plenty of content on the page for others that use Facebook. Our unit just formed within the past 3 months with many of us making connections at previous shows and reenactments. Our first unit event is this coming weekend which will produce some photos for sure.

Most of our current content is related to uniforms and equipment that might be of interest to others who would have interest in Living History or joining our unit.

post-168937-0-79984700-1518467312_thumb.jpg

Understood and thanks for the feedback. Was mainly trying to drive traffic to our page and recruitment. We are relatively new and a collective of individuals that have met at prior events and are combining our efforts as a unit. With that said I'll gladly post some pictures of our past outings and future events. I'm the same in that I do like seeing photos as well. Thanks again!

post-168937-0-76467200-1518468198.jpg

post-168937-0-58627000-1518468214_thumb.jpg

General Apathy

Event photos for interest. Thanks for checking us out.

hi bdale, many thanks for adding some photo's it really does perk your post up, I will keep checking back to see when you add more, hope your recruitment drive brings in some new members for you.

our 2nd armored event in Normandy 2006, .

good luck and enjoy the hobby . . . . . . .

lewis.

post-344-0-17479200-1518516783_thumb.jpg

Love the mess section photo, we have a full mess kitchen being set up and running at this weekend's event in NC, USA. Should add to the realism of the event for sure.

Cheers!