New Book on The Model 1918 Mark1 Trench Knife and Variations

John121

• 2 weeks later...

Greg,

I just sent you an email for ordering one. Really need it in my collection, just can't wait to read it.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Just received my copy in the mail yesterday and finished reading it today. Great book, I couldn't be happier. If you don't have a copy, email Greg and order one before they're all gone.

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

Received mine yesterday. I haven't had the chance to read it yet, but seeing all the nice photo's in the book I know I'm going to love it.

Greg also signed the book, a nice extra.

Really happy with it.

Thank you Greg.

Marc,

The Netherlands

Received my copy of this book earlier in the week. While I'm only through the first couple chapters I can say I'm very impressed with the quality of research, information and photos. Well worth the money.

The intention was to help the collector and enthusiast with one of the greatest fighting knives ever made.

Being proudly printed in the United States, the profit margin on a book 306 pages, hard cover, large format, was very small.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Regards,

Greg

• 1 month later...

I will be at the WW2 weekend in Deerfield, New Hampshire on July 21 and 22 with copies of my book and some edged weapons for sale.

Mention that you are a forum member, and all purchases will be discounted or just come by and say "Hello"

Greg,

Got your book in today’s mail, outstanding. I should have said I was a forum member

Keith Ness

• 4 weeks later...

Keith,

Glad you liked it.

I will cover the cost of shipping anywhere in the USA for all forum members going forward.

Just mention you are a member.

Regards,

Greg

Jpipes.

There are copies still available.

Cost is $63.25 mailed anywhere in the USA, but for forum members I cover the shipping. (Cost is then $57.25)

You can send me your info through a pm or send me an email at: [email protected]

Papypal payment can be made to that address as well.

Regards,

Greg

I will be at the WW2 weekend in Deerfield, New Hampshire on July 21 and 22 with copies of my book and some edged weapons for sale.

Mention that you are a forum member, and all purchases will be discounted or just come by and say "Hello"

Saw Greg at WW2 weekend at Deerfield, NH. He had great stuff there for purchase and good conversation was had( conned him into buying me lunch) LOL. He got me back as I brought his book.The WW2 show was extremely interesting. Demonstrations were excellent.

Tony,

It was good to see you.

Thanks for bringing the Taylor Huff and Stone knives to show me, you have great stuff!

New Hampshire was a good show. Hope you enjoy the book.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Greg,

I just sent an email with my info. I would like to purchase your book, as long as you have copies left.

Regards,

Mark

Hello WW1,

I do have some copies left.

One copy mailed to Ohio would be $57.25 because you are a forum member.

I accept PayPal with payment going to: [email protected] , or postal money order.

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Regards,

Greg