v 42

fabnatcyr

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USS-Omaha-Case-V42-Stiletto-Fighting-Knife-US-WW2-Dagger-Navy-Collection-WW-II/362217169294?hash=item5455d3618e:g:69oAAOSwVLRaYMEc

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WW-II-Case-V42-Stiletto-FSSF-Fighting-Knife-US-WW2-Dagger-ONE-OF-FIRST-500-MADE/112776301535?hash=item1a41fdcbdf:g:qEsAAOSwXzNaal2u

Hello everyone
I would like your opinion on the 2 v 42 of ebay
a friend would like to take the 2
(still need to see for payment and transport with good insurance for France)
I think she is ok
even if the price is high
all good advice
cordially

stcroixblades

Hello. This is Matthew Brice from St. Croix Blades. Those are my two knives. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about these two V-42's.

Here is my email address: [email protected]. Or you can call: 715-557-1688.

Thank you!

--Matt Brice

Hello

a mail is gone

I knew that I had already read in the messages that the daggers had their owner (and serious) in the corner

thank you all

I think she is ok
even if the price is high
all good advice
cordially

Hi,

I don't think the price is high. They are both nice originals.

:D

• 3 weeks later...
HELLO

A word for everyone to thank you for your advice

I thank you on BRICE because thanks to him my friend could have his v42 without any problems

so I recommend to my turn

and do not hesitate to order from France if some countryman smooth and want to order

• 1 month later...

The V-42's made for the Force by Case all had the thumb indention at the top of the blade. And no one ever ground off the tip of the hilt.....it was sharpened to a very dangerous point to pierce the helmets.

militariaone

The V-42's made for the Force by Case all had the thumb indention at the top of the blade. And no one ever ground off the tip of the hilt.....it was sharpened to a very dangerous point to pierce the helmets.

Greetings,

Can you please enlighten me with a source from which you derrived a V42 Knife being able to pierce a helmet? Unless by helmet, you meant a leather flight helmet.

Cheers,

Lance

• 1 month later...

Both are original V42's. One Navy, One Army. Both in used condition, (of course) and one that is numbered. Once the person has the knife, he can do whatever he feels like to it to suit him. I have had some that the point of the pommel was ground down because the person stuck himself reaching for it (more then one veteran told me that) and one knife I had the person took off the pommel and replaced it with a brass piece that looked similar. They did the same to scabbards. There are no rules saying what he can do or not do to it. Both of these V42's are legit. Enough said.