After Three Years of Trying...

For the past three years I've been bidding on, and losing, every reasonably priced guncamera I have come across on E-Bay. That is, until recently...

First I was lucky enough to nab a US Navy N6A for under 14 dollars:

post-3287-1226801691.jpg

Yes, it's a little rough, but I was happy to have it after so many years of trying...

Proud member of the Fellow Wingnut Association

WINGNUTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!

Quote of the Century: [shrapneldude] 9:15 pm: I'm half-tempted to take my Marines down and put up some AAF displays.

Sweet!!!...nice find.....I have a few cannisters of gun camera film if you are interested for displaying with your camera... think.gif ....mike

Always looking for and buying 50's era 11th Airborne/ 187th ARCT/ 82nd Airborne tac mark painted jump helmets!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2017.gif

Then, a few days ago, I stumbled upon an auction where the seller had two USAAF GSAPs. Now, being the USAAF colelctor I am, I had to have one, but my fears of losing that chance led me to bid on both. Full well thinking I wouldn't get either one, I returned home from classes to discover that I had just won both!

post-3287-1226801927.jpg

One was manufactured by Morse, the other by Fairchild.

Quote of the Century: [shrapneldude] 9:15 pm: I'm half-tempted to take my Marines down and put up some AAF displays.

So, here are all three with two film mags I purchased a few months back...

post-3287-1226802048.jpg

It's amazing how lightning can strike three times after so much frustration!

Yes, Mike, I'd be real interested in some film mags, one of the two I have is modern and the other has been modified for use as a view finder. Drop me a PM when you get the chance!

Cheers! thumbsup.gif

Syd

I forgot this shot of the two USAAF AN-N6s with the doors for the film mags open...

post-3287-1226803018.jpg

Sweet! Now all you need is the warbird to install them in. That combined with the road maps you have you'll be the terror of Post-War roadway!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to downsize! I'm selling off a large portion of my collection. Message me for the most up to date list of items.

I have American and foreign; Army, Air Force, and Navy; Span-Am War to current; mostly originals but some reproductions.

Always looking for numbered Purple Hearts and Silver Stars. Message me if you have any, maybe we can make a deal.

Looking for Purple Heart number 172669.

Very nice collection you have there Loco mate thumbsup.gif

Written contributor to French Militaria Magazine, UK World War II Re-enactors Magazine &The Karkee Web Research Team.

Remembering the service of:
9095 Pte Alfred Fredrick NEWLAND, 7th Field Ambulance, 2 Division, AIF. WIA 16/11/16 France.
436 Private Albert McCANN, B Company 8th Battalion AIF. Enlisted 26/8/14. Killed in Action 17/6/15 Gallipoli.
VX24056 Gunner George Edward McCANN, 2/3 Composite Anti Aircraft Regiment. Enlisted 7/6/40. Discharged 3/8/44. Served in Australia and New Guinea.

donation2016.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2008.gif

HAHA! Glad to see you got them buddy! Souldnt go to anyone else.

Brandon Sivek "God Bless Texas, and these United States"

In loving memory: Great Cousin 2nd Lt. Louis E. Machala, B-17 Pilot

2nd Air Force, 331st BG, 461st BS

Killed near Glenrock, WY on Feb. 25, 1943 during night time practice bombing

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WW2 ARMY AIR FORCE FLIGHT GEAR

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

PROUD MEMBER OF THE COMMEMORATIVE AIR FORCE

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FELLOW WINGNUT ASSOCIATION,

WINGNUTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!