Help Needed, resized photos too large for posting

About half of the resized photos I'm trying to attach to a post are showing as too large. Any help is appreciated to make these photos work.

Thank you

Always buying USMC named uniforms and unit marked items.

"Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid"

That's the one I have been using. It works for some photos and not for others. All my pictures are taken on my cell phone camera.

The two hat files, one picture and all the paperwork files were too big to upload.

I also did a preview of all the files that it allowed to be uploaded, but they just show at jpg. addresses, but no pictures come up.

???

I also did a preview of all the files that it allowed to be uploaded, but they just show at jpg. addresses, but no pictures come up.

???

Once you attach the files, you would need to click 'Preview Post' again to see the images. The file address will show as a placeholder once you attach them, and that is why you aren't seeing the images. Previewing again will show the changes (attached images) that have been made.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

*Sherlock Holmes in "A Scandal in Bohemia"*

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif
donation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I just got it to work when your reply came in. I was also trying to add to many pictures per page, so I figured out to add more in additional replies. The post is up now in FS: Groupings: River Section 541.

Thanks!