USMC Theatre made Raider Patch, Airborne Jump Wings

Fritz

Picked these up at our local gun show this morning. The raider patch is one tough patch, can't believe I got it from a guy walking in. The wings are from a friend of mine, decent set of embroiderd wings. Not a bad day.

Fritz

post-4127-1226772514.jpg

post-4127-1226772524.jpg

post-4127-1226772534.jpg

post-4127-1226772576.jpg

A beautiful Radier patch. It's always nice to get something that good. Congratulations.

Thanks Steve! Any thoughts on the para wing? I know it came from an 82nd group my friend pieced out crying.gif , all paperwork and this patch was in it.

Fritz

Picked these up at our local gun show this morning. The raider patch is one tough patch, can't believe I got it from a guy walking in.

I saw that -- nice patch thumbsup.gif

Fritz picked up the sexy items, but I got a couple of odds and ends -- enough to justify getting up early on a weekend :)

Nice haul there! i went to the show late today and I guess some nice stuff came in, saw a real nice matching lugar that walked in and sold today along with a few other things.

Fritz

Nice haul there! i went to the show late today and I guess some nice stuff came in, saw a real nice matching lugar that walked in and sold today along with a few other things.

Fritz

Nice. I'd have gone back, but I was working thumbdown.gif

Nice patch Fritz. Missed the show, just got back from Florida. Nothing good down there military wise, but GREAT weather! Looks like you did well though.

It was a pretty good show, hopefully the military show in January is just as good, the last one was pretty good, I picked up a pretty nice M42 101st jump jacket and two sweat japenese flags one named to a marine from L co 3rd bn 4th Marines.

Fritz