WW1 33rd group

mes

The helmet has full liner and the dog tags Gunnar C Norell Hq co 130 inf He was born in 1898 and was from Rockford Illinois thanks for locking

Great Group, it has all the things I like to find in a group, Veteran ID, photo, intact uniform, ID tags, even has a painted helmet!

Thanks for posting it.

BKW

Great 33rd Div. group! I really enjoy id'd groups like this with the painted helmet, etc. They aren't as commonly seen now- did you get this one from an estate? Keep sharing as you get the photo process down! Thanks for showing this!

David

Raidercollector

Nick Man does not live by marines alone but they will always come first.

Mark

Mark , I use to do the same. But it got out of hand for me. I collected every thing ww1 and ww2. in medals and uniforms. I had 140 medal grouping's at one time. I liked it all. But my house was full of stuff, And started to for get what I had,LOL. Even collected bayonets and helmets. Well I have toned down now.LOl, Mostly uniforms and Marine valor and PH medals.

Nick

Nick It gets really difficult to decide what to collect because it is all cool I started out collecting ww1 and that led to ww1 marines and then ww2 and then ww2 Marines I try not to get to interested in Vietnam I can only afford so many wars Mark

• 5 months later...