Hello from Louisiana.

SFC_Clames

Recently opened up a footlocker containing a large amount of documents, letters, and pictures belonging to my great-grandfather who was the commanding general of Ft. Riley CRTC for a period starting in 1941. Not only do I have things pertaining to the CRTC but items and documents going back to his father and relatives at least as far back as the Philippine-American War and the American Indian Wars. I've signed up here as much to find information on what I have as to share items that likely involve the family history of other members here.

post-176363-0-75026200-1516333532_thumb.jpg

post-176363-0-63085600-1516333956_thumb.jpg

Backtheattack

Hello! First let`s say welcome to the forum. A great history, preserve it well, it`s a age in which history is forgotten quickly. Thank`s to all people who preserve history!

Thank you. I'm definitely trying to preserve as much as I can here as well as share what I have so that others might fill in gaps in their own histories.

• 4 years later...
On 1/19/2018 at 2:53 PM, SFC_Clames said:

Recently opened up a footlocker containing a large amount of documents, letters, and pictures belonging to my great-grandfather who was the commanding general of Ft. Riley CRTC for a period starting in 1941. Not only do I have things pertaining to the CRTC but items and documents going back to his father and relatives at least as far back as the Philippine-American War and the American Indian Wars. I've signed up here as much to find information on what I have as to share items that likely involve the family history of other members here.

post-176363-0-75026200-1516333532_thumb.jpg

post-176363-0-63085600-1516333956_thumb.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/761950567256955