Greetings from Dixie!

MajorBonacelli

MajorBonacelli

Hello fellow militaria enthusiasts! I am a college student who has collected various WWII items for the past 5 to 6 years. Though my general area of interest is the Sicilian Campaign and the Italian Army during World War II, I have a decent amount of US Army items and uniforms that I will be sharing with the forum very soon! Hope you all enjoy!

-MajorBonacelli

MajorBonacelli

Thank you all!

Hello and welcome! Let`s have a look on your collection. Did you ever visit Sicily?

Hello! I have actually posted my first item in the uniform section if you wish to take a look. Unfortunately I haven't visited the Isle yet, but it's in my list of to-do's. Really want to see Gela and Catania.

Welcome to the forum. The Italian campaigns are sadly neglected compared to other areas, including by me. I look forward to seeing your collection. Especially the Sicilian related items, land of some of my ancestors.

Mikie

Backtheattack

You should visit Sicily, it`s worth a trip. Some relics from wartime still there, bunkers at the coast. Don`t travel on the regular ways, ask a local taxidriver.