CHINESE COIN/MEDAL

I have had this coin for many years. The top is stamped, WASC - War Area Service Corp. The box and paperwork is from a fellow collector. Not a 100% sure if they really go together. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:) I sold you the box! Yes it fits perfectly! You can see the wear marks on the felt match up to that shape! Very nice! Glad someone could finally put it to good use!! Came from estate sale of 13th AF Vet in Illinois... Honesty, I went back after I saw the note and was looking for a circle Chinese coin... I'm 99% sure now there was a spade shaped one there that I over looked... Oh well! Glad it worked out for you! Looks great!

:) I sold you the box! Yes it fits perfectly! You can see the wear marks on the felt match up to that shape! Very nice! Glad someone could finally put it to good use!! Came from estate sale of 13th AF Vet in Illinois... Honesty, I went back after I saw the note and was looking for a circle Chinese coin... I'm 99% sure now there was a spade shaped one there that I over looked... Oh well! Glad it worked out for you! Looks great!

I didn't even notice the wear mark, duhhhh! I wasn't sure when I bought it from you if this was the right one.Thank you again for selling it to me. The round one was for the officers, if I remember right, it was more of a table top medal.Appreciate you pointing out the wear mark, now I know for sure.Thats a bummer on the coin at the sale, you could always go back to see if they still have it.