Man The Line - any feedback?

dan_the_hun84

dan_the_hun84

Has anyone ever had any transactions with "Man The Line"? They have a first pattern winter combat jacket they offer that looks OK- was going to wear as a winter garment for the hell of it-

any feedback would be great

I've heard variations on a theme of them being hard to deal with lately.

That said, I have one of their first pattern tankers that I picked up second hand and I wear it all the time as my go to coat

The sizing on mine is all wrong however, it's marked as a 50 R but fits more like a 44-46 and fits me fine

Again I don't know if it's their current product but I like it

Tom Bowers

Some of the reenactor forums report problems with returns such as sending an item back and never getting a refund or the correct size. This is hearsay, not personal experience.

dan_the_hun84

Thanks for the input guys!. I'll give them a shot. I wouldn't mind giving WWII impressions a shot but they are backordered. I have a ATF second pattern and outside of the zipper going up to the top of the collar I love it.

I've purchased a WWI M1917 uniform from them, attempted contact twice via email with no response. The uniform is good quality, so I had no issue with the product itself. It seems that they're fine to buy from provided nothing goes wrong or you need to ask to change something.

dan_the_hun84

I ended up getting a WW2 Impressions one- but they do have some interesting stuff that I may try them on in the future