Thoughts on this Jingpaw Rangers patch?

KumaKuma

I am trying to determine the authenticity of this Jingpaw Rangers patch. It measures about 2 1/2 inches wide and 3 3/4 inches tall. I read in a previous forum post that the copies had a horizontal straight line for the top of the "G''s and this one has the bend down top. It is a cut edge snow back. Hopefully my pics show adequate detail of the front and back for a professional opinion of it. Any guidance is appreciated.

post-151710-0-50617800-1513311010_thumb.jpg

post-151710-0-68020000-1513311030_thumb.jpg

Sorry, not a fan. The front blue in the top shows computer guided stitches. The edge base fabric is fraying. There is a stabilizer on the reverse that is not typical to WW2. The lettering is not centered.

IMO this is a post war patch made in Japan. Full emb goes diff directions, heavily emb as well, lettering is typical of Japanese style.

Not as valuable as TM, but uncommon.

Thanks to everyone for their input. The threads going different directions is what threw me for a loop. I've seen good pics of original theater made as well as collector copies and repro's and none of them showed similar thread directions as the example that I have shown. So tredhed2's comment now makes the most sense. I don't have a black light so that test is out for me. Thanks again.

I agree it has some Japanese-like characteristics (mainly the blue field on the front). But, look how off-center the writing is and the lack of symmetry in the shield shape (the reverse shot shows how the the right side of point is much wider than the left side of point). One thing I look for in a Japanese-made patch is top quality and perfection. Not seeing it here. Not a patch I would buy.