Stars & Stripes December Update

I've updated the Medals, Uniforms, and Pins section. I've added a few early campaign medals, as well as some named valor medals. A uniform update should be coming soon.

http://www.starsandstripesmilitaria.com/shop/

Check out my militaria website and let me know what piques your interest. I'm in the middle of a redesign so there may be a few issues.

Stars & Stripes Militaria

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I just wanted to address this. I haven't received any emails and I've responded to all PMs through the forum. I've expressed multiple times that the medal he purchased is in the mail. The medal was sent out 4 business days after the purchase (Monday didn't even have mail). My house had lots of hurricane damage (no militaria affected!) from hurricane Florence this past year. I've been in the process of getting new roof, ceilings, and flooring for the whole house so everything is put in lots of random places throughout the house. I try to generally get items shipped in 2 business days, but this time it took 4 due to the chaos. In the future, if anyone wants to get ahold of me, I'm very accessible. You can reach me on here, or find my email address on the contact page.

Check out my militaria website and let me know what piques your interest. I'm in the middle of a redesign so there may be a few issues.

your e mails came back. when you are away post some notice to tell buyers you are away.you have many questions I askes on your web site, but did not answer, this a misunderstanding. you only sent me 1 email said the medal was mailed paypal can send tracking numner that's all I wanted a simple answer, not rocket science. please tell me when did mail my medal....

Bob,

Id request that you respect our conversations and not just post alarming issues that have been answered. To clear this up publicly (since thats apparently what you want to happen)

1. Purchase was made last Friday night after the post office was closed (not to open until Tuesday by me)

2. I emailed client on Tuesday and informed him it was taking a few extra days due to house repairs from hurricane damage

3. item was mailed out either Wednesday or Thursday.

4. I left town after shipping the medal, and dont have access to the tracking code

5. Client has claimed that he had emailed me multiple times, but Ive checked both emails on my contact page and there are zero emails from him in either inbox, spam, or junk folders. This leads me to believe he emailed either the wrong email address or mistyped it.

6. Ive informed client that medal should be there Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

7. Unfortunately, Im not Amazon and I cant get items to people two days later. I try and have items out within 2 days, but sometimes it takes a couple of extra days. When that happens I send an email (as I did) to let them know of the timing.

Please update this when you receive your medal on Monday or Tuesday to let everyone know that you received your medal in a timely manner.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.