Some unknown USAF patches-mostly class patches

Siamundo

It is a cold wet morning and good for staying indoors so I would take the time to finally get around to posting some unknowns I have had and ask if anyone might be able to help ID them. I have looked through both the usafupt and the usafpatches websites but just haven't been able to hit on any of these. Pretty sure these are both pilot training classes, 1970-05 and 1970-08 but trying to confirm which bases.

post-2744-0-35346800-1512843207_thumb.jpg

Class 1969-01 and 1969-05. There is a very slight chance the Gronk patch might have come from Craig AFB in Selma, AL as it was found near there but I can't confirm that.

post-2744-0-61384800-1512843371_thumb.jpg

Both of these were removed from the same 1960s vintage USAF field jacket covered in US Air Force patches from the 1960s and early 1970s.

post-2744-0-78605100-1512843491_thumb.jpg

And the last two. I had wondered if the class 81-17 patch might be from a Navigator class. Thank you for any assistance with any of these!

post-2744-0-96779100-1512843607_thumb.jpg

Class/training stuff is out of my area, but I know a few of these. G Flight is 86 FTS, and the Falcons and 100 missions patch are from the 85 FTS. You are probably correct on the 81-17 patch being navigator related, most are with numbers that high. Since the ones I know came from Laughlin, that might be a good place to start for the class ones.

Randy

Thank you Randy, I was hoping you might have some insight on these :) I thought the patch with the G might be a Flying Training Squadron Flight but I couldn't find it anywhere. I did see there was an 85th Falcon Flight patch on usafpatches but it was entirely different so I didn't know if this might have been an earlier version or something altogether different. I appreciate your expertise!

Thanks firefighter. I have been using that site for some time time and it is a great reference source for anytime I run across one I cannot readily identify. I had already gone through everything there before posting them here on the forum. Cheers!

Thank you Randy, I was hoping you might have some insight on these :) I thought the patch with the G might be a Flying Training Squadron Flight but I couldn't find it anywhere. I did see there was an 85th Falcon Flight patch on usafpatches but it was entirely different so I didn't know if this might have been an earlier version or something altogether different. I appreciate your expertise!

I think I have seen several Falcon Flight versions. With class/FT stuff, the rules are out the window. Hopefully you find some correlation with the class patches.

Randy