Some help with these unknowns,

BILL THE PATCH

BILL THE PATCH

Having a hard time finding out about these pins, any help greatly appreciated. First pin is plastic has odd fastener, second is a rosette marked b b &b France?, Was wondering if it is an award for service in France?, Third is a single star with us seal device affixed on it, and last two I'm not sure what there for, marked us army finance corps, but where would a soldier where it, it's the sz of a German tinnie, and next to that I have no idea but it's marked gemsco nydoes it go with the finance pin?, Thanks in advancepost-11207-0-50085000-1512655503_thumb.jpg

I have the exact same type of pin as your finance corps, except its for infantry. Ive always wondered if they made a version for every branch of the army. Im afraid thats all I know about it. The pin next to it is a ROTC rank.

Star and eagle- Army General Staff Corps branch-of-service insignia for officers.

Large disk with Finance device- Non-military. Breakfast cereal or some other product giveaway for kids to collect. 1940's, I think. It can be found with many Army branches-of-service insignia.

ASMIC pubbed an article in the Jul-Sept 2017 Trading Post about the cereal giveaways for the US Army Finance Corps (and many others) "insignia". That's like 2 issues ago.