1989 Catalog

firefighter

This catalogue is not where I would go with my time machine. Good 'ol Lowell peddled mainly junk and fakes. Especially the German stuff.

I only collected U.S. Items. I never heard anything bad, but then again the internet wasn't around.

Honestly the prices are really not that great considering! While things sell for a bit more, prices havent went up that much! Many of those items can be found at times for those prices still without issue! The only exception being the numbered examples which I at least doubled and of course the MOH!

Honestly the prices are really not that great considering! While things sell for a bit more, prices havent went up that much! Many of those items can be found at times for those prices still without issue! The only exception being the numbered examples which I at least doubled and of course the MOH!

Yes, Those where the ones I was thinking about plus depending on what the PSB & WHSB's looked like and if they were traceable.

This catalogue is not where I would go with my time machine. Good 'ol Lowell peddled mainly junk and fakes. Especially the German stuff.

Amen.