Jump to content

USN Enlisted Ballcap/Hat Device?

Recommended Posts

What was this screw back USN eagle device used for? I'm thinking an enlisted hat badge of some kind. It's about 1 1/4" high, marked Silver filled and Krew GI. WW2?












Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.