Neat visual addition for your display.

Like many on the list, I am constantly adding to/taking away, or changing items in my display and I came across this item that I wanted to share. It is a 7ft x 5ft vinyl photography backdrop of the Central Highlands in Vietnam and it works perfect for my purposes (even though I would rather have had a scene that would resemble the rice paddies and rolling hills in III Corps but there are no such options).

I found this on Amazon for $19.88 with free shipping and there are various other scenes and backdrops to choose from. It was mailed from China and I received it in just under two weeks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075F8YNTX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are some folds seen in the material where it was mailed, but I believe they will work themselves out eventually. I think it looks fantastic and it visually enhances the rest of my collection...

post-4009-0-56476100-1510535441.jpg

Always looking for 199th Infantry Brigade "Redcatcher" Items.

post-4009-0-18192300-1380579315.jpg

WHAT A GREAT "NEW" SUGGESTION FOR VIETNAM DISPLAYS. WHERE CAN THESE POSTERS BE FOUND ON AMAZON?

THANKS GIH

I was searching for photography backdrops that would fit my display and came across this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Laeacco-Photography-Background-Beautiful-Photographic/dp/B075F8YNTX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510611860&sr=8-1&keywords=vietnam+photography+vinyl+backdrop

I would assume with some searching that you could find one with a European scene for a WWII display.

Always looking for 199th Infantry Brigade "Redcatcher" Items.

post-4009-0-18192300-1380579315.jpg