IBM base clock

trenchrat1918

trenchrat1918

I am looking for some information on a clock that I picked up today. It appears to be a 'slave' clock that runs off of a master clock that would ensure all of the base or factory clocks would all run on the same time. The back is marked 'property Air Force United States Army' and is stamped 005-96. The label is marked International Business Machines Corporation. I am assuming that these were used on a military base or possibly in a factory. Can anyone provide any information on this clock?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

trenchrat1918

I am looking for some information on a clock that I picked up today. It appears to be a 'slave' clock that runs off of a master clock that would ensure all of the base or factory clocks would all run on the same time. The back is marked 'property Air Force United States Army' and is stamped 005-96. The label is marked International Business Machines Corporation. I am assuming that these were used on a military base or possibly in a factory. Can anyone provide any information on this clock?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The clock is large with a wood case and measures 19.5"x 19.5"x 4 ".