robinb

My war building

The "black thing" is a T-32 microphone. And those aren't BAR spare parts boxes, but Signal Corps tool kits for inspectors.

1_mic.JPG

2_cs35.JPG

donation2017.gif

donation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

And the web tool pouch is the CS-35. The leather one is the CS-34 and the waterproof web is CS-35-A.

3_cs35.JPG

donation2017.gif

I am new here but... WOW.... I will show this display/arena to my wife, and then she will have no room to complain about my small, dedicated room! THanks for sharing the collection - awesome! Dan

Hi Robin , thanks a lot for the infos and the pictures. Where did they use those kind of microphones, not on the battlefields I suppose...? Laurent M.

Still absolutely breath taking robin! Are you anywhere near finished now? How do you feel now everything (I'm guessing?) is out and displayed? The CS-35 pouch is great by the way, never seen one before!

All the best,

Will

WWII USMC & USN - CAMOUFLAGE / CORPSMAN / PARAMARINE / MARINE RAIDER / DENIM / DECK JACKETS.

VIETNAM - CAMOUFLAGE / SF / 'IN-COUNTRY' ITEMS.

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

WOW!!!!

Freaking awesome collection dude!

I have never seen a collection as extensive as yours. It's absolutely amazing. You should make a video of a guided tour around the whole building and put it on youtube. :)

A new manikin display. US Navy corpsman from Tarawa.

MVC_086S.JPG

MVC_087S.JPG

donation2017.gif

US Army infantryman, North Africa 1942.

MVC_089S.JPG

MVC_090S.JPG

donation2017.gif

Still absolutely breath taking robin! Are you anywhere near finished now? How do you feel now everything (I'm guessing?) is out and displayed? The CS-35 pouch is great by the way, never seen one before!

All the best,

Will

In these days the CS35 web pouch appears often on french ebay. I think french Army used them as well a lot of other late WWII US stuff.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

I think it time to read this link for the begging - This is entertaniment. Great Work !!

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

Robin, You have a very nice collection. You have out done yourself. I know you are a busy man. But in the chance you have time I am sure you have a TBY radio. I would like to see photos of the radio and etc.. I am very interested in the Pack/case it goes in. Thanks, Market garden

Robin:

What's the story on the sweet Colonel's uniform in post 317?

Dave

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Colonel Robert McNary from Oregon. Later to be Senator McNary. I haven't researched him to know much more.

donation2017.gif

What a fantastic collection and display. I can't even afford the most basic items. :(

I do not profess to be a militaria expert, but I conduct as much research as I am capable of and then write about my findings.
Check out my blogs, The Veteran's Collection (general militaria) and Chevrons and Diamonds (military baseball)

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

I'm going to have a lot of sorting to do.

post-61-1225949327.jpg

can i please rent a room, or how about a small corner with sleeping bag. i could be your man servant :lol: ,

i want my own building to.

CONGRATS TO YOU, YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN :thumbsup:

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

My mind is officially blown, can't help but think ive missed the boat as a collector after seeing this.

Updates as promised.

post-61-1251775253.jpg

post-61-1251775229.jpg

My lord. If I had one wish, your building would probably be it.

He really should consider adding to his collection. Seriously, he who dies with the most militaria stuff, wins.

Robin wins.

Rock

2RO2.jpg

2/505th (RA) 5/502nd (RA) 2/505th (REEN)

My mind is officially blown, can't help but think ive missed the boat as a collector after seeing this.

I get the same feeling after I take the tour of Robins collection. Not only that he is a real nice guy

Robert :thumbsup:

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif