presentation

502PIR

Hello all

I am passionate about the Second World War.

I live in france so my English is not good, I apologize in advance.

I particularly collect objects related to the 502 PIR only from Normandy, including objects from the field (from digging or recovering from inhabitants).

I search, I sell and I exchange everything on the 502 PIR Normandy. My collection focuses on helmets. I have helmets with heart insignia M1 and M2 D-bales.

I am also here to share my knowledge on this theme that I know well because I have been doing this for several years. For the rest, it is you who will teach me.

See you soon

Raphael

[email protected]

post-172188-0-03470000-1507791058.jpg

Hello all

I am passionate about the Second World War.

I live in france so my English is not good, I apologize in advance.

I particularly collect objects related to the 502 PIR only from Normandy, including objects from the field (from digging or recovering from inhabitants).

I search, I sell and I exchange everything on the 502 PIR Normandy. My collection focuses on helmets. I have helmets with heart insignia M1 and M2 D-bales.

I am also here to share my knowledge on this theme that I know well because I have been doing this for several years. For the rest, it is you who will teach me.

See you soon

Raphael

[email protected]

Raphael...Welcome to the forum.We have a Trade section that you can offer trade items.Good luck and Good fun.