1960s ARVN Vietnamese Shirt US Ranger Capt. Local Estate

mds308

Recently, I purchased a wonderful group from the family of a true hero. He enlisted at the start of the war. He was shot during a combat mission and when he returned from rehab he was accepted into OCS. After OCS he went on to flight school were he learned to fly helicopters. He flew in Vietnam, Panama, Grenada and Desert Shield / Desert Storm. The patch that was stitched below the RANGER rocker was removed long ago. He retired as a full Colonel. His family kept many of his personal items but allowed me to purchase much from his estate. They were very proud of his service and did not want his gear to go to a thrift store or the trash. I listed this shirt on eB*y and wanted to advertise it here too. It is a wonderful genuine top. My apologies if I listed this in the wrong place or is against the rules to advertise in this way. Below there is a link to MY EBAY. This auction ends Sunday night 15 Oct 2017 I will list more of his items in the near future. Due to a family issue it may be a couple of weeks before I can list more items.

Thanks,

Michael

post-165739-0-15683300-1507638423.jpg

post-165739-0-61763700-1507638431.jpg

WHAT YOUR AD MUST CONTAIN:

Items posted in the FOR SALE section MUST contain (1) a general description of and/or a picture of the ACTUAL item for sale and (2) the price you are asking for the item.

General provisions

It is preferred that all FOR SALE, TRADE, and WANTED section ads be listed in US Dollars only. However, it is not against the rules to include a foreign currency price within the ad. If you chose to do so, the foreign price MUST be accompanied by a price quoted in US Dollars. We understand that an exact translation is not possible when converting the foreign price to the price in US Dollars. However, we ask that you please include a close approximate. You may not require that buyers pay as PayPal "gift" as this limits buyers ability to seek PayPal refunds if the transaction goes wrong. Any ad requiring using the PayPal gift option will be deleted. Also buyers should not ask sellers to list a purchase as a "gift" on official custom forms as this requires a seller to commit perjury.