Rhino mount, airsoft or real?

krautpot

Hi guys! Recently I added a rhino mount to my ACH helmet. I am not sure if it is one of the very good chinese copies. There is a Norotos Label, but so far I know, they still copy these stickers. What do you think?

post-3208-0-50545600-1506875879_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the link. I saw various offers in the price range between 25 and 50 $. Sometimes with a label sticker, sometimes the label is printed directly on the metal, sometimes engraved. A Norotos logo doesnt mean automaticly its the real deal. I am confused again.

It may be significant that yours is dated 03 and the others are 06! Doubt if they change dates each unit or production run on fakes.

Considering you can get a mount and arm like this around most major installations for around $10- $20 I would not expect to see fakes here in the US all that much. In fact I don't think I have ever seen a fake of the standard norotos in person before and I have seen 100's if not 1000's of these over the years. Outside the US I can understand as it's a ITAR item but here I wouldn't worry about it much. Most of the fake mounts and arms I see here in the US are Wilcox and ops core.