1982nd QM TRUCK CO(AVN) LIST of CIB AWARDS

firefighter

• 5 months later...

This unit landed on D-Day? Seems that those under where it say COMBAT INFANTRY BADGE were awarded it. Can't see how unless all these guys were former Stump Jumpers, who got reassigned because of wounds.

firefighter

This unit landed on D-Day? Seems that those under where it say COMBAT INFANTRY BADGE were awarded it. Can't see how unless all these guys were former Stump Jumpers, who got reassigned because of wounds.

I’m not sure what landing he participated in. I was thinking the same, transplanted grunts.

I’m not sure what landing he participated in. I was thinking the same, transplanted grunts.

What's the service narrative say in the booklet in regards to campaigns? kinda strange right, if the unit landed on D-Day and only one guy gets the invasion arrow noted, the entire unit would have gotten it.

firefighter

What's the service narrative say in the booklet in regards to campaigns? kinda strange right, if the unit landed on D-Day and only one guy gets the invasion arrow noted, the entire unit would have gotten it.

I don’t remember.I don’t think the UNIT had any assault landings. I cant look as I sold this one.

I don’t remember.I don’t think the UNIT had any assault landings. I cant look as I sold this one.

Ah ha, and online info is non existent on this unit. Let's see what the WWII-Korea Campaign and Awards say.