UNKNOWN ARLINGTON LISCENCE PLATE

firefighter

Retired Army Noncom

Yes, this would have been for a military cadre (POV) privately owned vehicle to enter the Arlington Military compound, not nessessatly the cemetery itself.

I have a West Point cadre POV plate for 1935.

If the 1962 vehicle records are still available, you might be able to find out who's plate that was.

Yes, this would have been for a military cadre (POV) privately owned vehicle to enter the Arlington Military compound, not nessessatly the cemetery itself.

I have a West Point cadre POV plate for 1935.

If the 1962 vehicle records are still available, you might be able to find out who's plate that was.

Cool. Thank you. How would I be able to check the records? I have a couple from overseas and thought they were for POV's before they started issuing DOD stickers. Appreciate the help

Retired Army Noncom

Usually the Military Police unit of any installation would handle all POV registrations. First see if this is true for Arlington and if the MP unit still exist, if so, ask if or how far back their records go.

Usually the Military Police unit of any installation would handle all POV registrations. First see if this is true for Arlington and if the MP unit still exist, if so, ask if or how far back their records go.

Thank you