Bucketful of knives

tarbridge

Keep living the dream, Robert... keep living the dream! It gives the rest of us hope!

Remember, I only posted the American pieces...

I spent a lot of time in the early 90s in Robert's shop. I still have a lot of the WW2 US gear I bought there in my collection, although most of the 3rd reich items got sold to buy more US stuff over the intervening 23 years. It was a great place for a young collector to sit and talk and learn, but I may be biased. :)

I spent a lot of time in the early 90s in Robert's shop. I still have a lot of the WW2 US gear I bought there in my collection, although most of the 3rd reich items got sold to buy more US stuff over the intervening 23 years. It was a great place for a young collector to sit and talk and learn, but I may be biased. :)

Wow....has it been that long...I'm glad we are still at it...if you make it back to Fayetteville I still have a chair for you... :)

One of these days I hope to get to Fayetteville. Partly to see the 101st museum, but I'm going to have to drop in to a few other places too.

Special Operations Museum...82nd and Special Forces Museum...not 101st :)

Come on down there is a sweet tea and bbq sandwich waiting on you.

Special Operations Museum...82nd and Special Forces Museum...not 101st :)

Come on down there is a sweet tea and bbq sandwich waiting on you.

Must of turned things around. Is the 101st the one down in Georgia? Now I'm going to have to get a pulled pork sandwich for lunch today. :)

Must of turned things around. Is the 101st the one down in Georgia? Now I'm going to have to get a pulled pork sandwich for lunch today. :)

We are "Home of the 82nd"...I'm still good for a bbq if you ever show up...