(Almost) exactly 1 year of collecting!

Chickenpuffball

Chickenpuffball

I joined the forum (and started what I like to call "The Addiction") 1 year and 4 days ago. This is all the stuff I bought from eBay, antique stores and flea markets over the past year.

Sorry for the bad pics, the lighting in my closet is bad and I'm planning on reorganizing the collection

NmXU6Gf.jpg

M1ab0kc.jpg

g7LAf26.jpg

ADHvTdw.jpgYnKFZ09.jpg

cha5Y8r.jpgXkyCkTy.jpglaWbG7l.jpgl8T3qof.jpgmO8ZWia.jpg

Chickenpuffball

The helmets are great. Where did you find the tan PASGT in the first picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PASGT in the top row is an Indian MKU MKH/PA-1 helmet. Somehow it found it's way into the US and I bought it on goodwill's bidding website.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Screamingeagles101

Great collection. Just a suggestion, do you think you'd like to focus on one area of collecting? Maybe like just helmets? Than you can narrow it down to just U.S. Helmets or which ever you prefer. I was like you when I first began, I collected everything. Than I decided to refocus my collection and stick with one thing. It payed off because now I have more room and money to buy quality pieces instead of quantity. Just a word of advice. Great to see you have a passion for militaria!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chickenpuffball

Great collection. Just a suggestion, do you think you'd like to focus on one area of collecting? Maybe like just helmets? Than you can narrow it down to just U.S. Helmets or which ever you prefer. I was like you when I first began, I collected everything. Than I decided to refocus my collection and stick with one thing. It payed off because now I have more room and money to buy quality pieces instead of quantity. Just a word of advice. Great to see you have a passion for militaria! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice! I am planning on narrowing stuff down. I'm probably going to sell most of the random web gear and pouches I have and a few helmets (although it'll be hard to part ;) ).

Chickenpuffball

cool collection! We all started out in a similar way i would have to imagine! Thanks for sharing

Thanks, it seems so!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk