Hello AGAIN!

cblackw1

I joined the forum about three years ago at the start of college. Due to my finances going towards college tuition and beer I put my collecting on hold for a little while, only buying and selling a few things here and there. Since my graduation from The Citadel in May I have been back on the forum almost everyday. I wanted to reintroduce myself for those of you who don't know me. After graduation I received my commission and became a second Lieutenant in the Army Reserves on 4 July of this year at FT Knox. I have also started my career as a history teacher at a local high school. Until recently the focus of my collection was on the ETO but I have recently shifted to focusing on just the Normandy Campaign. Some highlights include a m42 jacket named to a 507th trooper that jumped in Normandy, a medics helmet, a few named m1 helmets, multiple Ike jackets and m41 jackets and some pretty cool field gear all named to Normandy vets. I will post some pictures of my collection soon. Im glad to be back and I look forward to meeting some of you awesome people.

Welcome back. Congratulations on your commission and good luck as a school teacher. It is a demanding profession, but you will get to guide young lives.

Chickenpuffball

I joined the forum about three years ago at the start of college. Due to my finances going towards college tuition and beer I put my collecting on hold for a little while, only buying and selling a few things here and there. Since my graduation from The Citadel in May I have been back on the forum almost everyday. I wanted to reintroduce myself for those of you who don't know me. After graduation I received my commission and became a second Lieutenant in the Army Reserves on 4 July of this year at FT Knox. I have also started my career as a history teacher at a local high school. Until recently the focus of my collection was on the ETO but I have recently shifted to focusing on just the Normandy Campaign. Some highlights include a m42 jacket named to a 507th trooper that jumped in Normandy, a medics helmet, a few named m1 helmets, multiple Ike jackets and m41 jackets and some pretty cool field gear all named to Normandy vets. I will post some pictures of my collection soon. Im glad to be back and I look forward to meeting some of you awesome people.

Welcome!