Philippine Made Belt Buckles

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on heading over to Vintage Productions this Saturday 10/05/19, and will photograph Bob's available Philippines belt buckles. For myself I'm pretty much focused on buckles up through the Korean War or 1950s at latest but if you guys want me to photograph all his buckles, up through Vietnam era and beyond, I can do that. I will try and post them all on this forum thread by Sunday evening at latest. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the buckles from Vintage Productions' current inventory you can contact Bob for pricing at https://www.vintageproductions.com/ .

Thanks, Ryan

I will be posting some Philippines Belt Buckles I photographed at Vintage Productions today. The buckles posted will be shown as NFS (Bob's Collection), AVAILABLE (Bob's Current Inventory), and SOLD (Buckles I Purchased Today)

This first buckle is NFS and part of the VINTAGEPRODUCTIONS collection.

post-235328-0-02706200-1570320465_thumb.jpg

I will be posting some Philippines Belt Buckles I photographed at Vintage Productions today. The buckles posted will be shown as NFS (Bob's Collection), AVAILABLE (Bob's Current Inventory), and SOLD (Buckles I Purchased Today)

This first buckle is NFS and part of the VINTAGEPRODUCTIONS collection.

Nice buckle, Submarine Service Radioman from the look of it.