L2-A BLUE FL. JACKET PRITZKER SZ. 38 FINE SHAPE

INIMICUS

vintageproductions

thanks, chaps! I thought I'd heard of one ofthe 'blues' selling for about $1500?!

Those prices were about 15 years ago when the nylon jackets were super hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love it when a thread goes dead with no follow up. Was it actually a value he was seeking? Never saw the question.

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. What did he want? If you want to ask a question: don't depend on everybody being mind readers! ASK the question you want answered!

• 2 weeks later...

Gotcha. Also, even here, people easily interchange "asking prices"/"buy it now" prices with "sold for" prices for their own evaluations. Usually quite a big difference. There was an A-2 on eBay for $27,000 for quite some time(may still be there). That's NOT what they are "going for". Just reveals either their excessive greed or their real financial problems. Equally sad.

Rant over,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

How fine estimate a jacket with only one picture? If it is that you want, of course... :huh:

For your information, I've sold two of my fighting squadron patched L-2A for USD 800/900 each, three years ago. Such patched L-2A were well more worth more years ago... I would say that a non patched L-2A in good shape may be estimated about USD 300/400 today. Perhaps a little more for an enthusiast who would seek after a scarce model made by L.W. FOSTER SPORTSWEAR or A. PRITZKER. The more common L-2A have been manufactured by SUPERIOR TOG, as you certainly know.

Franck

• 1 year later...

In regards to the value of L-2A jackets, I was recently watching a plain unattributed L-2A jacket in very good condition sell for just shy of $750 on eBay. Most likely a couple bidders really wanted it, but it's interesting to see how high they were willing to go.

• 3 months later...

just came upon this again. thanks for all responses to the thread I began in '17. this was the only foto, and it wasn't mine. as to a desire to buy and flip or be 'greedy,' well, when you're w/o a job, have small income and making rent is often hard, I'd have thought the impulse to max profits on a particular sale is understandable. there are more than a few dealers on this site, guys whose livelihoods depend on 'greed.' sorry if I was unclear in my orig. questions, and for not following up 'blow by blow' (there wasn't much to say); but as a longstanding member I'm pretty sure snarky comments have little place here. dw