new jeep smell / question

Hello

Can anyone let me know what exactly it is ? Is it an spray to change the smell of the jeep canvas cover ?

Is it for dry jeep canvas covers ? Is it a líquid substance? Is it a perfum ?

Whats the exact purpose to use it ?

Has anyone used it ?

Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

post-3179-0-32712400-1503998877_thumb.jpg

General Apathy

Hello

Can anyone let me know what exactly it is ? Is it an spray to change the smell of the jeep canvas cover ?

Is it for dry jeep canvas covers ? Is it a líquid substance? Is it a perfum ?

Whats the exact purpose to use it ?

Has anyone used it ?

Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Hi just another marketing ply to get Jeep owners to spend more money. As is the post war collectors use of ' fantasy ' canvas covers on WWII Jeep shovels. The US never issued a canvas cover for Jeep shovels during WWII, take a look at any wartime Jeep photos there is never a shovel cover evident, but it produces more money from current Jeep owners . . . . . . . . . . .

lewis.

post-344-0-96067900-1504002760.png

General Apathy

sorry, I really meant this cover,

thanks for your replies.

The sprays are what you buy a Jeep owner for Christmas when you don't really know what to buy them . . . . . . . . . . . . .

if you know someone with an old car with leather seats, buy them the smell of ' new leather '

if you know someone with a tractor, you buy them the smell of ' old cut hay '

if you know someone with an old boat you buy them smell of ' old fish '

lewis

General Apathy

sorry, I really meant this cover,

thanks for your replies.

The sprays are what you buy a Jeep owner for Christmas when you don't really know what to buy them . . . . . . . . . . . . .

if you know someone with an old car with leather seats, buy them the smell of ' new leather '

if you know someone with a tractor, you buy them the smell of ' old cut hay '

if you know someone with an old boat you buy them smell of ' old fish '

lewis

Im going to make "old sock" spray and "Dirty Drawers" to market for those who want that manly smell in thier footlocker...just for the real footlocker fragrance.

Hi just another marketing ply to get Jeep owners to spend more money. As is the post war collectors use of ' fantasy ' canvas covers on WWII Jeep shovels. The US never issued a canvas cover for Jeep shovels during WWII, take a look at any wartime Jeep photos there is never a shovel cover evident, but it produces more money from current Jeep owners . . . . . . . . . . .

lewis.

I actually have one of those covers, I am fully aware they're a fantasy item but it does stop the tip of the shovel from damaging the body as it did before. :P

General Apathy

I actually have one of those covers, I am fully aware they're a fantasy item but it does stop the tip of the shovel from damaging the body as it did before. :P

Aha, I believe they also make jerrycan covers and spare wheel covers now as well . . . . . . . .

Lewis .

General Apathy

I have a slat MB so no jerrycan... but I do have original headlight covers to compensate. :lol:

Haha, nice one . . . . . . . . . Love a nice slat grill, wish I had restored the one I had.

Lewis

• 3 weeks later...

Another misunderstood piece of equipment is the 'Cover, Head, Driver, M1937' which is often mistaken for a collapsible bucket due to the beefy chinstrap:

88e8f7171989d8ad893b8a493068ee2a.jpg

Usually carried on the vehicle next to the (covered) jerrycan, attached to the strap.

:lol::P