John Cooper

AE Co. Bombarider & test photo

Hi all,

Here is another recent addition to the family. I wanted to post it to share the wing but mostly to post the photo and look for some feedback as to the quality. I am trying to develop some decent POS digital camera skills.

John

aecobombardierod4.jpg

Always looking for Wings & Named Air Medals!

Motto: To Collect, Preserve, and Remember!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

Hi all,

Here is another recent addition to the family. I wanted to post it to share the wing but mostly to post the photo and look for some feedback as to the quality. I am trying to develop some decent POS digital camera skills.

John

aecobombardierod4.jpg

Nice, clear, and excellent picture, but I like them with some sort of background. I just use a scanner and an old red cloth napkin and for the most part can get some very nice pictures. Sometimes it is hard to pick up the details on the hallmark, but I find that I can capture almost all the other details I need, even on most fakes. I take the image to photoshop and do some balancing of brightness and contrast and scale the photo down in size. My work isn't in the league of some of you guys, but I find it is enough for a quick posting.

A very nice picture and nice wing.

Patrick

As for backgrounds, here is something I played around with last summer. The attempt is not only to illustrate the wings but to tell more of a story with the background. Kind of hard to compose and light, but this one was the favorite from about 40-50 tries. Thank goodness for digital.

post-3515-1225462555.jpg

Thanks Patrick. I was going to the clarity of the wing as my focus.

Paul - nice photo but you have a few too many wings please send the CP and the Observer to me at the same address you sent the others ;)

John

Always looking for Wings & Named Air Medals!

Motto: To Collect, Preserve, and Remember!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif