Views of my favorite room

arclight

Very Nice, I like how it's laid out! twothumbup.gif Is that display built into a desk or a coffee table?

post-297-1225325977.jpgsome folks say you can never have too many books, but if you have nowhere to put more...(I've got about thirty more boxes. Anyone got some extra bookcases I could have?)

Last one. The navy ribbon I got from a guy in my grandpa's Sunday School Class. Used to take him there, and loved it because most of the guys there were WWII vets. Man, did I hear some incredible stories!post-297-1225326307.jpg

post-297-1225326769.jpgMy hero, my grandpa. His fighting hole on Iwo Jima. He's the Marine in the center. 5th Amphib, Second Seperate Engineer Bn. Maybe someday I'll post his unpublished aerial views of Iwo. He was an aerial topographer. Semper Fi, Mac!
Very Nice, I like how it's laid out! twothumbup.gif Is that display built into a desk or a coffee table?
Thanks! The in-laws got that for me. It's a coffee table, with glass top, and display drawer, and two hidden drawers underneath. They are jammed with documents.
tbirdismypride

I Mean this with all the respect in the world but,,,,,

YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!! :D I would kill to have a collection like yours as well as others on the form!!! Very impressive!!!

Thanks! Unfortunately, it is unnamed, except for the usual "the congress to.." I got this visiting my dad in Alabama when I was 15.

Cool beans. :) Also, in post #7 there is a model of a building on the top of the shelf. Is that a model of The Citadel, down in South Carolina?

- Jeff

Thanks! The in-laws got that for me. It's a coffee table, with glass top, and display drawer, and two hidden drawers underneath. They are jammed with documents.

I was planning on building a coffee table top, that will fit onto a foot locker.

You have some great displays