General: $8.00

Age 7-12: $1.00

NC State Fairgrounds

1025 Blue Ridge Blvd

Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The Carolina Trader

Email: richard@thecarolinatrader.com

https://www.thecarolinatrader.com

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Cant wait. I always find good stuff, meet good people, and have a great time :)

Looking for Purple Hearts to service members from Roanoke Virginia and the surrounding area (Bedford, Botetourt, Vinton, Salem, Floyd, Franklin, Craig, Giles, etc.)

I'm willing to pay a premium. $$$

Also looking for:

Purple Hearts named to service members buried in the Normandy Cemetery or Arlington Cemetery.

Dog tags named to service members from Virginia.

donation2012.gifdonation2016.gif

OH YEA! B)B)B)

Actively collecting:

13th USAAF uniforms and groups/medal groups!

307th BG, 5th BG, 11th BG, 42nd BG

Also looking for:

WWII Far East Air Force uniforms/groups!

Any Pacific Army Air Force Groups to 5th, 7th, 10th, 14th, 20th AAF

Collecting CBI and ATC Pacific Army Air Force groups

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifmsg-24355-0-77312200-1449362814.gif

USMF's custom photo resize tool:http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/229816-custom-resize-tool-exclusively-for-the-usmf/

This show always picks the worst weekends for me. The one weekend I'll be up in Ohio, there's not a show in Ohio, but there's one down here.

First weekend January...First weekend June...Second weekend September

It is always these dates...

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Packing for the show! First time vendor in Raleigh and hope it is a good one since I only do a few as a hobby. Come by and say hello!

Partial items I can think of:

WWI Aero Footlocker. Named with photos.

WAC

USMCWR

ARC

ANC

WAVES

Flight Nurse

Photos

Papers

Flags

Nazi Christmas Ornaments

US Home Front Christmas

British Pistol carried by US Medic(Italy)

Store Display of V-Mail

British Beer Bottles from airfield

Might bring an IWO Grouping if it fits in truck

SO much more and still packing.

Plus....wife and I are scouting out the area for the Sabres/Hurricane game in Dec!!!! Go Sabres!

Planning to be in my usual location across the back wall, with orders, decorations and medals of the world.

Hope that Hurricane Irma has dissipated by then.

Jeff Floyd

The universe is made up of neutrons, protons, electrons and morons

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

I plan to be there with a few piles of US GI field gear, over 100 fighting knives, Airborne and Special Forces groups and my usual CS and Japanese swords and US guns...If I have room I have some really neat displays to exhibit...If you have any wants, now is the time to ask...I need to empty half my store to make room. Ed

post-3653-0-87627500-1505431386_thumb.jpg

post-3653-0-68721700-1505431395_thumb.jpg

post-3653-0-28119100-1505431428_thumb.jpg

Ed Hicks

WARPATH Military Collectibles

819 Hope Mills Road

Fayetteville, North Carolina

(910) 425-7000

Always buying U.S. Airborne & Vietnam Special Forces artifacts and groupings, Painted and Rare U.S. Helmets; U.S. Valor Medal Groupings, Fine Swords...

Buying or trading for my collection: 1950s-1970s Vietnam era Rolex & Tudor Watches...

Contact me before you sell... [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>

My Web Sites: http://www.battlefieldmuseum.org

http://www.warpathmilitaria.com 

Posted Image

I traveled down to the Raleigh show and I had a blast. I picked up some great items, met some old friends, and met some friends from the forums in person. Good show.

Always looking for US and foreign militaria from the Central American wars circa 1970-1990

donation2017.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little slow in posting our impressions of our 1st show in Raleigh but better late than never.

The first time is always the most difficult and weaving in and out of a large complex trying to find entrances/exits/etc can be taxing. It does not help when the UNC? has a football game going on. Guess I'm use to having some sort of "packet" given out at the beginning. That may just be the difference between a military organization vs an event promoter running the event. But, the next time should be a breeze. We now know when gates and doors open and how to go the right way on a wrong way street!

The people are wonderful, friendly and made us feel right at home. Met some great guys and gals! Thanks SO much!

I bought very little but wasn't really looking too hard......I have my daughter's wedding coming up so I was funneling money toward that.

I thought the show was a tad slow but, at the end, I ended up with pretty good sales. I know what NOT to bring next time and shows have a learning curve, for sure.

The flea market was a plus since it gave us something to do while waiting for the doors to open.

We stayed at the La Quinta about 7 exits down toward the airport in Morrisville. There are two right next to each other and we chose the cheaper one at only $58.50/night. Great location, clean, and I plan to stay there again when I come back in December for a hockey game. Try the Texas Steak House just down the street from the motel. Excellent food.

Ok. Just thought I'd give my impressions. Sorry if it was too detailed but I want details to places I travel. Surprises just waist time. I certainly will be going again!